Click Here: Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is a day when you can embrace many different shades of pink or red. Some people even mix the two colors together, creating a fashion trend called color blocking. Many like to wear dresses or a two-piece blouse and skirt set for Valentine's Day. I am one of those people, but last year I decided to be a little different.

In the picture, I am wearing a two- piece velvet pink suit that I ordered from a UK website online called "Missguided." Unfortunately, it was one of the last items I was able to order from them before they discontinued selling clothes to the US at the time. But don't fret, the clothing website "PrettyLittleThings" offers similar clothing.

I've always believed in dressing for the occasion. You don't always have to follow the norm. It is ok to stand out and be different. What matters most is that you are comfortable in your own skin. I certainly felt comfortable wearing my velvet pink suit on a day when most people choose to wear dresses. If you dare to be different, like I do, don't be afraid. Have the courage to stand out. And like Nike tagline says, "Just Do It."



Comments