Click Here: Drake Concert


 











Here are a few pictures of me showcasing my style and having a great time at the Drake "It Is All A Blur" concert. It was my birthday weekend. I was in Austin Texas celebrating with my family. I opted for a sassy, stylish and urban look. Comfort is a key for concerts. This is important since you will be on your feet for lengthy periods of time. My go-to outfit for a rapper's concert is jeans and tennis shoes for a stylish urban vibe. I prefer to wear dark colors to avoid any mishaps with food and drinks that are often served at these events. 

In the photos, I am wearing a black short sleeve v-cut turtleneck crop top that I found at Nordstrom on sale. I could not resist it because of its excellent quality! I love how perfectly it suited my concert outfit. I paired it with low-cut black denim jeans from Forever Twenty-One. These jeans were also on sale. I paired it with the crop top for a sleek and seamless look. To complete the ensemble, I wore black and white low top Jordan one tennis shoes. Lastly, I carried my trendy black and white cow printed purse from Miss Lola. This purse added the perfect finishing touch to my look for the night. Overall, rocking this sleek look that screamed style was perfect to enjoy every moment at Drake's concert! 










Comments