Click Here: Workout Party Time




















I was never particularly athletic.  As I have grown older, I've discovered that working out is incredibly rewarding in many ways. Initially, I wasn't sure what was appropriate to wear to the gym. I would choose to wear leggings and a tee shirt. While that attire is perfectly fine. I didn't feel like I was truly being myself. I love expressing myself through choice of clothing. I always aim to feel good about what I'm wearing, no matter where I am. Now, that I enjoy working out, fitness fashion has become an essential part of my lifestyle. I like to blend style and functionality seamlessly. 

Wearing something I love to the gym has become a great motivator for me. I enjoy feeling stylish even in my workout attire. It boosts confidence, keeps me motivated, and allows me to express myself. In the pictures, you'll see several different looks I've put together for a comfortable and stylish gym experience. All of the outfits are from Amazon, except for the long sleeve two-piece dark blue set. It is from Pretty Little Things. The lime neon jumper is one of my favorites. The front is simple, but the back is eye-catching! The blue Pretty Little Things two-piece set is very comfortable, clinging to the body like a glove and extremely lightweight. The lavender shorts act like shapewear, accentuating every curve and boosting confidence. The two-piece peach set is simply fabulous and another lightweight form fitting option. The pink two-piece shorts set is a body magnet, with the sports bras and shorts fitting your body to perfection to make you feel amazing while working out.

I typically don't go to the gym without a hat. I feel it completes my look. All of my hats are Adidas, except the black and white one is from Pretty Little Things. Lastly, all of my shoes are Adidas except for the gray Jordans. I wore the Jordans for fun one day. Adidas are generally my go-to for their comfort. At the end of the day wear whatever makes you most comfortable. But I do believe if you go in style, you might just want to stay for a while.

Comments