Click Here: Christmas Celebration


Here's a fun look I put together for a Christmas dinner party on a cold night. Wearing a beret and channeling a Parisian vibe, I received numerous compliments on my outfit. This ensemble came from various stores, including Missguided, Fashion Nova, Shein, and Amazon. I'm always on the hunt for great deals online!

It took some time to find all the pieces, but they came together, beautifully. The hat was the first item I found on Amazon. It was a must have for me! I loved its gorgeous mint green color and how affordable it was. Pairing it with a pleated skirt and shirt transformed the outfit. It evoked such Parisian vibes, especially given my last name often prompts inquiries about my French fluency. That night, I may not have spoken French, but my style certainly did. This outfit had everyone saying, "Oh la' la'. "

Comments