Click Here: Basketball Playoffs Party

Can you guess which basketball team I'm representing with my colors? My favorite team the New York Knicks! Even though the Knicks didn't make the playoffs, it didn't stop me from attending my friend's playoffs house party proudly repping my team. My dad is from Albany, New York. My family and I grew up as big time New York Knicks fans. I especially enjoyed when Patrick Ewing and John Starks played. They brought such excitement to the game. I've been in love with the Knicks ever since!

Now, let's get into the outfit. I like to call this a very chill look. It is perfect for a house party. Even though I love wearing heels, I hate being uncomfortable. I like being relaxed in the house. Tennis shoes are the best shoe to choose for an event like a house party. My Jordan mid-top tennis shoes were perfect for the day. I absolutely love the vibrant colors blue, orange and white. I found these on Nike.com before I searched for my outfit. It definitely was love at first sight with those shoes. I immediately knew I'd have fun finding a look to go with them.

The rest of the outfit came from Amazon. First, I found the blue low-rise cargo pants. Next, I found the white v-cut crop top. It's summertime, so you can't wear a crop top without waist beads to accessorize and add some extra flavor to your outfit. To spice up the look, I added several fashion rings and earrings from Shein. And a hint of orange eyeshadow. I love a good chill outfit. This is by far one of my favorites! You can be as chill as you want with your house party look. Certainly, you can always jazz it up however you'd like!




Comments